Blog Moving Announcement!

Hello everyone!

The SMOB's blog has been moved to http://mcsmob.org. Thanks for following!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Thanks, again!

Hello! I'm Alan Xie, the Student Member of the Board of Education for the 2010-11 school year. I'd like to congratulate Tim on a wonderfully successful year in office, and say thanks to all of the people who helped to elect me.

This marks my first post on this blog, with hopefully many more to come. The design and layout of the blog have been adjusted, and the Facebook and Twitter have been updated as well.

For students who are interested in applying for the SMOB 2.0 Council, more information will be posted regarding position information, applications, and meeting dates. I'm looking forward to working with everyone this coming year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be moderated.